Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WILW

Link up with Jamie to join in on the fun of What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

I'm Loving that I ran 3 miles yesterday AND 3 miles again today!

I'm Loving that my hubby is going to be home in an hour!
I'm loving that when I went on a shopping trip to look for this...
 {just the wreath, not the frame}

I found these lovelies..

 {I put this table here, and needed something on it, I think this arrangement looks nice!}

 {yes, that is the new side table you see there, but I bought this apothecaryish jar and put some decorative balls inside}
 {and last, but certainly not least, I found this lamp at TJ MAXX for $5!!!!...I have been looking for a lamp to go in our office foreveraa and so excited to find this one for such a steal!! Please ignore the mirror laying there, I am not completely finished decorating this room!}

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful! It is snowin up a storm here, so stay warm y'all!

2 lovely comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

Congrats on your miles! Way to go! I love your home finds! You have the cutest decorations--I love the lamp! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love all your new home decor :)