Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Award!

Last week I received "The Versatile Blogger Award" last week from the 
sweet and lovely Jesslyn AmberShe is such a wonderful person.  I visited her blog and left a comment, and that was all it took! The conversation flew by from there.  Her blog is super cute and always fun to read,  you guys should check her out!
On to the award..
It comes with a few rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions

1. Why did you create this blog?
I created this blog to be able to express my feelings and document our lives.  Little did I know what it would turn into.  I have met so many wonderful women, and had so many awesome influences through the blog world. 
 
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow blogs by women around my age, that are living life, newly married, newly parents, new to exercising, I like anything really. 
 
3. Favorite make-up brand?
I loove Bare Minerals!
 
4. Favorite Clothing Brand
I'm not big on clothing brands, but if I had to pick a certain brand, I would totally pick J Crew. love it.
 
5. Indispensable makeup product?
I would have to say mascara or lip gloss.
 
6. Favorite Color?
I don't really have a favorite color per say, but I really like red and purple.
 
7. Favorite Perfume?
Everyday I use Angel by Victoria Secret.
 
8. Favorite Film?
Humm...that is a hard one... growing up my favorite movie was Pretty Woman...which is kinda funny.  I would say that my favorite movie right now would have to be Eat Pray Love. I loove me some Julia Roberts...can you tell??!
 
9. What Country would you like to visit and why?
Definitely want to go to Europe. Always have, I took French in high school, I think that made me want to go even more.  Hopefully before we start a family we will make that trip!
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
HA! I would take the blush...I've forgotten the mascara before, and its not fun!
 
Here are the wonderful women I pass the award on to:
 
Angie @ {thirsty hearts} 
Mrs. Stethoscope @ 5K's and Chardonnay

ENJOY!



5 lovely comments:

Anna Rowland said...

Thanks Cassandra!! Youre too sweet! :)

Michelle said...

Hey girl! I found you from Stephanie's blog --- your dog is too cute! Anyhow, I am a new follower and just wanted to say hi!

BeckyJo606 said...

So exciting you got a blogging award! I actually just gave you one over on my blog too!! Yay for you! :)

Venessa said...

Congrats on the award...I love bare minerals too!!!

Lawrence Family said...

Thanks CASS!