Wednesday, January 19, 2011

W.I.L.W.


I'm loving these handy little coffee cups from here.

I'm loving this awesome recipe website I just discovered today!  I love PW, but never knew about this handy website!  It has everything you can possibly think of from lots of different people!
{like this Gooey Butter cake, that I plan on making for my Mom's birthday this week!}

I'm loving this cookbook. 
I have been stalking it for a while now, and want to buy it on Amazon!

I'm loving the new abc show OFF THE MAP. It comes on again TONIGHT!

I'm loving that when I got on the scale this morning I weighed 2lbs lighter!  I have been doing INSANITY for a week and a half now, and its nice to see results!

Happy Wednesday ya'll!

4 lovely comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the weight loss. And your house looks beautiful. Happy Wednesday.

BeckyJo606 said...

I am so obsessed with Pioneer Woman too! She is my big-time favorite. :) I make her chipotle corn chowder all of the time because it's so delicious! Congrats on the weight loss--I'm hoping my scale will soon reflect that as well!! AND, I taped Off the Map, but I haven't had time to watch the DVR yet. I'm glad to hear it's good! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new show too. :) Yay for weightloss. We all like that.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Great job on losing 2 pounds!