Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW




It's been a little bit since I have gotten a chance to link up with sweet Jamie for WILW!

Am I the only one loving Fall this year? Ohmygoodness, can it get any more beautiful? 


I'm loving... my dad.  He wasn't feeling well today and felt like he needed to go to the ER to get checked out... Well, it turned out  he was fine, we were just relieved nothing came of it.

I'm loving ... my  job.  It has continued to go so well and I can't seem to have one word of a complaint.  So happy. 

I'm loving ... that I turn 25 on Saturday!! Happy Birthday to me! 

I'm loving ... that Ethan and I are going to see Wicked in Nashville Sunday.  :) Excited!

I'm loving .... my sweet hubby.  He is so busy with school right now but still takes plenty of time to take my breath away. :)



3 lovely comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

You will LOVE Wicked! It's so good :)

Kelsey said...

Haaaaaaaappy early birthday! I hope it's an awesome weekend!

Amanda said...

i'm so glad your dad is doing ok! and happy early birthday!!!!!