First of all, if your not following me on Pinterest...you can do it
Second, I did try a do it yourself project from Pinterest Sunday. And if I do say so myself, it turned out quite well. Here are the details...
Inspiration...
1. buy a grapevine wreath. they come in many sizes, keep in mind the bigger you get the more hydrangea's you will have to buy. ( I got an 18")
2. buy however many hydrangea's it will take to fill your wreath however you want it. I planned on stuffing mine full just like my inspiration photo. BUT I didn't get as many as I really needed and I ended up making a little different of a design.
3. cut your hydrangea's stems (about 3") or however thick your grapevine wreath is...you will want a little sticking out so you can hot glue it.
4. stick all your hydrangea's in the wreath, arranging them however you prefer.
*note, the grapevine wreath makes a MESS... so do this outside or have a broom close by.
5. hot glue around each hydrangea stem to make it stick to the wreath.
6. hang your wreath on a door, wall, or in front of an old window
... and enjoy!
I loved how mine turned out!
How bout you? Have you made a wreath before?!























1 lovely comments:
Cute! I may need to try this ...
Post a Comment