This week has been a good week. Some weeks can just be blah weeks, and luckily this week hasn't been one of them.
this is how many calories I burned with one work out this week.
and this is what I looked like after. lol.
I've been keeping up with my Insanity work out this week. And I am very proud of myself, even though I've not seen any change on the scale. I feel better and encouraged when I do it.
have been enjoying this little one... she is so calm now, I am so happy we have her.
Lillie and I
I visited a friend yesterday and got to play with her 3 month old Lille. She is soo cute. But I have to admit, its good birth control to talk to a new, sleep deprived mother. Children are a blessing, and I cannot wait until that season of our life is here, but it's just not here yet and I am glad.
homemade iced coffee
I got the Pioneer Woman iced coffee recipe and Ethan has been dying to make it ever since. So we steeped the coffee last night. And this morning Ethan got up when I did and we strained the coffee. It was awesome to see him and have fun with him doing that early in the morning. We used to have to get up at the same time and got to eat breakfast together, but we don't anymore and I realized today how much I miss that. So it was nice this morning to get to have fun together starting our day.
I love that man.
Happy Friday All!



















0 lovely comments:
Post a Comment