love that syle! I've always wanted to cut my hair short, but I am so afraid to do it!
so fun! do it, I'm having the itch too but I have a feeling a lot of ponytails are in my future so it might not be a good idea right now!
Your hair always looks good. No matter how you cut it. Wish I had hair like that :-/
These are all so cute! I hope you are brave enough to go short! I did--I went with the Heidi Klum hairdo and I love it so much already!! :)
Oh, I love them all. My favorite is the last one. I chopped my hair off in high school and loved it. Keep in mind that even if you don't love it it will grow out in time. ;)
Post a Comment
5 lovely comments:
love that syle! I've always wanted to cut my hair short, but I am so afraid to do it!
so fun! do it, I'm having the itch too but I have a feeling a lot of ponytails are in my future so it might not be a good idea right now!
Your hair always looks good. No matter how you cut it. Wish I had hair like that :-/
These are all so cute! I hope you are brave enough to go short! I did--I went with the Heidi Klum hairdo and I love it so much already!! :)
Oh, I love them all. My favorite is the last one. I chopped my hair off in high school and loved it. Keep in mind that even if you don't love it it will grow out in time. ;)
Post a Comment